HDI Motown is proud to enter our 8th year of participation in the HDI Awards Program
We encourage everyone within the industry to nominate special individuals for these prestigious awards; those they feel demonstrate the highest commitment to their customers and to their organizations. HDI hosts several awards that recognize outstanding individuals and teams throughout the support industry—created especially for those who raise the bar of excellence in all aspects of customer relations, delivering superior service on a daily basis and reach above and beyond expectations from their daily jobs.
This program is designed to promote the profession by recognizing outstanding support analysts. All nominees and their companies receive formal recognition.
It is time once again to solicit nominations for the HDI Analyst of The Year and for the Desktop Technician of the Year Awards program!
Those honored by these awards are invited to participate in the HDI’s Analyst of the Year and Desktop Technician of the Year Awards festivities held during the HDI Annual Conference & Expo.
Robert Half Technology, the premier sponsor, provides each regional winner’s conference registration. HDI also honors our nominees and winners with certificates, trophies, and recognition in our Support World Magazine, blogs, website, and many more.
- Form is now posted:
**Click Here to Begin the Submission Process for Analyst Of The Year**
**Click Here to Begin the Submission Process for Desktop Support Technician Of The Year**
- Completed forms/nominations are due by October 31st
- Nominee interviews will occur by November 30th
- 3 Finalists selected and invited to the December 13th Chapter Meeting
- Winner announced at our Chapter Meeting on Friday, December 13th
- Regional Competition in January
Minimum Nominee Requirements: Chapters may open the nomination process to everyone, but to qualify for nomination these basic minimum requirements must be met:
- At least one person from the company/site must be a member of HDI
- The nominee cannot be a member of the Awards Committee
- A maximum of two nominees per award, per company/site.
- Demonstration of a commitment to excellence will be demonstrated by the Nomination Criteria as listed on the Nomination Form
- Any previous year Global winner in this competition is not eligible for subsequent nomination
All of our HDI individual awards are sponsored on a national level by Robert Half Technology.