HDI Motown is proud to present “Service Desk Salvation: Value & Visibility through Continual Service Improvement (CSI).
Attend this workshop to understand how clearly defined desired outcomes expose necessary improvements to drive value from your Service Desk. Selecting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), monitoring your progress and ensuring visibility of results is a must. This workshop will demonstrate how selected outcomes can be traced through to performance results, providing you with real life examples and a Value and Visibility Service Desk CSI Toolkit to take back and get started!
Time: 1:00-4:00 PM
Raffle Item: $100 Best Buy Gift Card
– Establish your own Service Desk value proposition and chart your own meaningful improvement path
– Articulate meaningful outcomes and capabilities for your Service Desk
– Identify measurable key performance indicators and targeted improvements
– Jumpstart Service Desk dashboard designs and reports that help to demonstrate value and communicate performance
– Define a CSI approach for your own organization to systematically drive value from the Service Desk.
Don’t just be “valuable” be “visibly valuable!”
Speaker: Steven Waxler
Steven has more than 20 years of experience in information technology; focusing on system design, process engineering and implementing IT Service Management solutions. He has worked with many organizations to develop and implement support models and process plans resulting in improved IT Service delivery and management. Steven is known for his capacity to deliver, regardless of the size or complexity of the project – a successful implementation is one that brings value to IT and the business.